Friday, October 02, 2009

Food! A Vegas retrospective.

Do you know what we did the most in Vegas? Other then freak out over the heat? We ate. Oh man did we eat. And I love to take pictures of food. In fact I would give up my money counting career in a heart beat if I could take pictures of food and get paid for it....
Above is the Cobb salad I had for lunch at the Bellagio the first day we were there. It was a long hot walk but worth every second of it.


The breakfast buffet at Paris. I seriously could have stayed all day. I mean really, sausages with sweet potato in them? Are you trying to kill me with pleasure?

Lunch at The Rainforest Cafe. Homemade potato chips... *drool* It was loud and I was stressed out having been lost for some time in the Excelsior but this sandwich made it all worth while.


BEST STEAK EVER!
Say no more.
YUM.
(The Wynn)


One of the few times we had room for dessert.
Homemade S'mores at the Wynn.
OMFG!

My very first taste of grits. So strange, so yummy.

Baby Octopi.
'nuff said.





















Dinner at Tao.
Sincerely one of the BEST dining experiences of my life.


No comments: