Saturday, October 03, 2009

Wooo!

Tonight my totally amazing husband and I celebrated 3 wonderful years of marriage. Can I tell you how lucky I am?! How blessed I feel to be married to my very best friend?! I know that has become a cliche thing to say but it is so true. We had this beautiful relaxing day. We had an awesome meal with stellar conversation and then we came home to relax some more. We always enjoy our anniversary, it is always special because we make it that way but this year we deliberately made it low key and it was just what the doctor ordered. I love it when we go away and have grand adventures it is always loads of fun however this year we have been away so much we both need to recharge our batteries. This day we got to be ourselves and celebrate our marriage for what it is, a source of strength and comfort for both of us. The makes me happy. That makes me really happy. Yay us.

No comments: