Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another Quiz, what can I say I am bored.

1. What color are your kitchen plates? White with lovely pink floral. They look very grown up, a whole matching set. They came from Susan K. as house warming gift at the last house.

2. What book are you reading now? Catholicism For Dummies. At the moment it is all comsuming.

3. What's on your mouse pad? Some NHL stuff, I have NO idea where it came from.

4. What's your favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit

5. Favorite magazine? I love magazines. Martha is always fun, anything about home decor.

6. Favorite smell? Baking Bread, Gil right after he shaves, Honey I washed the Kids.

7. Least favorite smell? Cat box.

8. What's the first thing you think of when you wake in the morning? "what the hell is that cat doing??"

9. Favorite color? Pink.

10. Least favorite color? I am not sure, I really like colour a lot. When I was a child I hated the colour yellow.

11. How many rings before you answer the phone?
Usually less then 3.

12. Future children's names? Adrian/Leone, .

13. What's your goal in life? To be a mother, and hopefully a good one. To write a book.

14. Favorite actor? John Spencer, Johnny Depp

15. Favorite actress? Allison Janney of West Wing Fame

16. Favorite non alcoholic drink?
Ginger Ale or ice water.

17. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? I would like to have a long tea and chat with my Mom.

18. If you were stranded on a deserted island, who would you want with you? Gil for sure, I doubt anyone else could keep me sane. At least I would be laughing and he wouldn't care I couldn't shave my legs!

19. How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have a blended family (oh so PC of me) I have more brothers and sisters then I can count.

20. Favorite alcoholic drink? Oh the Grasshopper. Thank you so much my darling Sara for the intorduction.

21. What is your sign and birthday? Capricorn, me and ol' JC. January 4th

22. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? oh yummy yes.

23. If you could have any job what would it be? Personal shopper, or own my own bookstore.

24. If you could have any color hair what would it be? it has been so many colours I don't know, it is hard to pick a different colour because of my complexion.

25. Is the glass half full or half empty? way full!!

26. Favorite movie? Oh dang this question always stumps me, movies say a lot about a person. right at the moment i am on a Finding Nemo kick. That is good solid non thinking fun.

27. Do you type with the right fingers on the right keys?
most of the time.

28. What's under your bed? nothing since we stuck the box spring on the floor, a la college flop house.

29. What is your favorite number? 4.

30. What is your favorite food? Oh I love lood, I love all kinds of food. At this moment I am totally craving indian so I think that my judment is coloured by that.

31. What is your single biggest fear? That I will be a terrible parent.

32. Person(s) most likely to respond? no one. This is a blog thing not email.

33. Who is least likely to respond? same as above.

34. Favorite CD? again so HARD, however in a crunch I would say if we are talking about a CD that I love EVERY SIGLE song on and could listen every day for a month and not get bored then I would say Fearless by Francis Dunnery.

35. Favorite TV show? West Wing

36. Ketchup or mustard? ketchup. ON EVERYTHING!

37. Hamburgers or Hot dogs? hotdogs with ketchup & onions.

38. Favorite soft drink? Canada DryGinger Ale.

39. The best place you have ever been? Petite Cap.

40. What screen saver is on your computer right now? I don't.

41. Burger King or McDonald's? Burger King. But Wendy's if I have the choice.

42. Favorite pet? Ozzy my evil but oh so cute fluffy ball of rage.

No comments: