Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Todays Top 5 Best Things Ever...

1. Yummy and good for you! It is cold and flu season, I am trying to avoid it at all costs.
2. This tea! As I said, cold and flu season, and why shouldn't what makes us strong and healthy taste good too?
3. Flannel bed sheets. Oh crawling into bed in so nice in the winter when you have lovely, warm CLEAN bed sheets waiting for you.
4. This AWSOME alarm clock my sister got me for christmas. I love going to bed at night and setting my alarm now. Thanks Sis.
5.This great book Gil got me for Christmas. As a student of Religious Studies I can tell you that this is one of the best books I have ever read on Catholicism. It is very informative, not to mention some parts are laugh out loud funny.

Now I am off to my comfy bed with my tea and my book. Talk to you all soon.


No comments: