Friday, January 13, 2006

Three Things.... thanks Amanda K for sending this to me!

3 names I go by:
1. Meghan
2. Meggy
3. Miss Meghead

3 screen names I've had:
1. nut_meg
2. HanMeg
3. Pawdy

3 physical things I like about myself:
1. My eyes
2. My nose
3. My teeth

3 parts of my heritage:
1. Scotish
2. English
3. Native

3 things I am wearing right now:
1. Comfy jeans
2. black velvet panties (friday 13th spooky)
3. electric blue Hello Kitty socks

3 favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Jann Arden
2. Francis Dunnery
3. John Prine

3 favorite songs:
1. Marry Me-Amanda Marshall
2. I am trying to pick a Jann Arden song but there are too many
3. Good Life- Francis Dunnery

3 things I want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Laughter
3. Peace

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me
1. Eyes
2. Shoulders
3. Hands

3 favorite hobbies:
1. Geeking with my friends
2. Reading
3. Watching good movies/TV

3 Things I want to do badly right now:
1. Hear Gil walk through the front door
2. Go someplace really warm
3. Eat some good comfort food

3 things that scare me:
1. Failure
2. Lonliness
3. June Bugs

3 of my everyday essentials:
1. Flax seeds
2. A shower
3. Music

3 Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Police Officer
2. Social Worker
3. Writer

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Thailand
2. Bahamas
3. Australia

3 kids' names you like:
1. Bridget
2. Gregory
3. Adrian

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Get a drivers licence
2. be happy in a bathing suite
3. have a baby

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I roll over and go to sleep
2. I burp like a man
3. I don't like to read directions

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I LOVE pink
2. I need a lot of attention
3. I cry a LOT during movies, tv,songs you name it it will make me cry

3 celeb crushes:
1. Brad Pitt
2. Brandon Flowers
3. Owen Wilson

No comments: