Thursday, January 05, 2006

Life Ain't Easy for a Boy Named Sue...

Hanging out at Gil's office! Wooo fun times! I had a great day at work today, I love my job. I am so glad I took this one, it was SO the right choice for me.
Now for those who don't know yesterday was my 31st birthday. "How can that be?" you say. How can I possibly be 31 years old. Well I have been asking myself the same question. I certainly don't FEEL 31. I have been thinking about it all day and I think I know what is going on. 31 just isn't the same age it used to be. I feel great. I feel like life is starting to really come together for me and that I still have SO much to do. I feel like I am right where I should be.
Yesterday was a totally amazing day and I have LOTS of pictures to share but they are at home and I am not. (Oh and I can share pictures because Santa got me an AMAZING new camera for Christmas.)
Gil was supposed to be out of the Province on my Bday but my luck changed and he got to stay home so I got to wake up next to him! YAY! Then I had a great day at work where they got me a cake! A pink cake with NO chocolate, and it had candles. And there were noise makers and a pink/purple unicorn card! It is like in a month they know how silly and girly and fun I am. I felt more apart of team there then I felt in all the time I was at Zellers.
After work Gil took me to get some supplies and then I went home and cleaned up a bit, then Sara, Theresa, Rena, Aimee and my Sister plus Gil and Me ordered Chinese from Frans (THE best Chinese EVER) and we hung out in our living room, ate a TONE of food and just chilled. It was so awsome. It was the birthday ever. No stress at all. SO NICE. Also I got a bunch of good loot including some beautiful candles, 3 new house plants, Lush stuff, slippers that have grippy bottoms so I won't take anymore trips down the stairs on my ass, and a super sweet memory card for my new camera from Gil who SHOULD NOT have brought me such an awsome gift after laying out all that cash for my girls and I to have Chinese, but he is just a giver. I hope he knows how VERY greatful I am that he takes such good care of me and ALWAYS goes above and beyond for me. GOD he is an awsome man. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
Well it must be almost time to go home so i am going to sign off. I will post pictures later.

No comments: