Friday, January 06, 2006

Longest work day ever...

It is a good thing that I do like my job so much because this is one of those days where a person might quit a sucky job. Having been so spoiled by the Christmas (oops I mean Holiday ... wait no I don't I mean Christmas dammit!!) break this week became very long today. It has been weeks since I worked a full day on a Friday abd even being in my omfy jeans could not make this day go by faster. I know that there are good things happening this weekend so it makes waiting so much harder. Tonight we are playing Imperium at our place and I plan on drinking a whole lot of Grasshoppers. Tomorrow I have a few errands to run but Gil and I have declared it West Wing Day and we are going to curl up in our PJ's and watch the West Wing all afternoon. We are also talking about catching a film. And then Sunday is D&D with the T&J Gang and maybe belly dancing with my sister. Maybe.
Anyway my break is almost over, I am just trying to make the time crawl a little faster. Woot!

No comments: