Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I sense a disturbance in the force

So I am a tea drinker. I mean really I LOVE tea. However once a week or so I really need a cup of coffee. I love that cup of coffee. Not the same as I love me tea but with almost the same intensity. I really look forward to those cups of coffee. However lately something has been amiss. Lately I have been really enjoying my cup off coffee but a little while later something bad happens. About 20 minutes after the glorious cup of steamy hot love my guts start to roil. 10 minutes after that I am sure I am coming down with the worst stomach flu known to human kind. 5 minutes after that I remember I felt this way the last time I drank a cup of coffee. Oh dear! Oh god! Not my precious coffee. Et tu Juan Valdez!!
So what do I do? Give up the coffee I love altogether? Stick with my beloved tea and just be happy?

No comments: