Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 24th

This was a long hard week and I was really looking forward to the weekend until I realized that I have 9 hours of drivers ed this weekend and a shit tonne of house work. Damn. When do I rest?? I can't WAIT until I have my two weeks vacation.  Our house is such a little nexus of chaos at the moment with extra animals, extra people and extra stuff, it is hard. I mean I don't mind it is just a lot to adjust to when you are used to it just being Clan Richard. Next weekend will be even crazier when my in-laws arrive for two days. Oh lordy!
Is it sad that I am looking forward to the quietude at work next week. LOL
I am so tired tonight I can't really write a big bunch. I want to. I have stuff to say but I am really spent. I am going to do a better post tomorrow. I swear. I will be good. Please please pretty please still love me.

No comments: